Pages

Sunday 6 January 2013

Normal service will resume shortly

This post is more for self-motivation than anything else.
 
I think I got a little freaked out when I realised that people, other than myself, were starting to read this blog! Obviously that is part and parcel of blogging, and I will just have to get used to it, otherwise I might as well keep a diary. There were a few other little things going on as well. I don't want to turn into a person who uses the words "liturgical abuse" every other sentence, but when members of the congregation get up to give notices in the middle of the Eucharistic prayer and the 100 Club draw takes place inside the church immediately after mass, using the altar as a convenient table on which to place the necessary accoutrements, it is somewhat inevitable.
 
So tomorrow, when I get my email full of health-related news I shall blog about something which is going on. And who knows, there might even be a snippet about my 12 confirmation candidates who may not know where in the Bible to find the Gospel of Matthew but do now understand the meaning of "consubstantial".

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will almost certainly be published, but it would be nice if they included things like capital letters and full stops, and didn't include text speak.